Thursday, March 4, 2010

Off to FLAME Classes

Good morning everyone! Saturday I leave for my first FLAME classes (besides the correspondence classes I'm taking).

Just to give you an idea of the intensity of the class schedule:

I had to read a book a week and write a paper on 3 out of the 4 of them.

Classes run from 8:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m. Monday thru Friday. On Wednesday night there is a special communion service at 6:45 (this means a 12 hour day). We can only hope that our teachers do not give us homework for that night.

The first day of class we are tested on our knowledge retained of the books we read.

Wow - it's going to be a busy week!

Please keep me in your prayers during this week. Most of you do not know this but I have a spinal disability. Please pray that my back will hold up this week! If I don't attend all the classes I don't pass. I'm walking forward with full faith in God that He will sustain and strengthen me as He always does. Let His perfect will be done!

I'll be writing an overview of everything upon my return. May God Bless each and every one of you! In the Holy name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior - onward Christian Soldiers!

No comments:

Post a Comment