Friday, March 19, 2010

A new day

It is a new day! Praise God for every beautiful day we have here on this planet He created just for us!

It was difficult transitioning back into everyday life after I returned from attending my ministry classes. You feel lost, like something is missing. It actually took a few days to feel like I was home again. It's hard to explain, but anyone who has taken FLAME classes understands what I mean.

I have my next week of classes coming up at the end of April. I decided to go forward and take the classes even though my pre-class work load is outrageous. I'll have to step back from doing some things that I might have taken on, but I truly feel that God is leading me forward in this.

The last three days have been very hectic in trying to get studying done. I have had many appointments at the Church and am trying to keep up with phone calls, meetings, etc. - and then of course, making time for my dog and enjoying this stunning weather.

I'm also trying to get moving again and get the rest of this weight off. My goal is to do a few 5k's this summer. I have to lose about 15 pounds before I would feel comfortable and know that I won't harm myself. This will require doing at least 25-30 miles a week to get to the fitness level I need to be at.

I'm currently reading Exodus and "discovered" the following:

Exodus 13:16 - And it will be like a sign on your hand and a symbol on your forehead that the Lord brought us out of Egypt with His mighty hand.

now take a look at Revelation 14:1 - Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with Him 144,000 who had his name and his Father's name written on their foreheads.

(Praise God - and there before me was the Lamb! - Come Lord Jesus, Come!!!!)

Also see, Revelation 14:9 - A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives the mark on the forehead or on the hand, he too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of His wrath."


May God bless you!

Your Sister in Christ,

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment